main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Broadband connection

Incompetent staff!! Would not recommend Vodafone broadband.

2: Seeker

I have had nothing but trouble with my broadband from Vodafone since I joined in June last year. It took nearly 4 weeks to get it set up!! They cancelled my first order without telling me, then sent me 2 routers by mistake, then told me it was all active ready to go when it wasn’t. After me spending weeks back and forth on the phone, on hold trying to get through and speaking to numerous people who told me it was all sorted, it still was not. Eventually they had to send someone out to sort it. Then 2 weeks ago I moved address and they told me they would transfer the broadband across to the new address (I gave them plenty of notice) yet I have still been without broadband for 2 weeks now, and today I get emailed my broadband bill when I technically don’t have broadband!!! The pure cheek of it. Now I would like to just cancel and go elsewhere but can’t get through to any of their staff. Terrible customer service. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!!!!! Incompetent staff who cannot understand plain English and keep assuring me my internet “will be working within the hour”.  BS

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
14: Advanced member

and did it work within a hour 

View more options
2: Seeker

No it did not. 3 different members of staff on 3 different days told me it would be working within the hour.... Yet here I am still with no broadband. 😡

View more options

This sin't the experience we'd expect you to have @katiesmall26. We'd hate to see you leave but if you wish to go elsewhere you can speak to another supplier who can place an order to take over the line.

If you'd like us to have a look into this for you, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options