main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Broadband connection

Low sync speed and dropouts

Highlighted
2: Seeker

For weeks now I have had a low sync speed to the router and also the Internet keeps dropping out, really need this sorting out as my contract expires in August and I'm seriously thi King of moving because of this

View more options
2 REPLIES 2

@Tealc2961 I'm really sorry to hear you're having problems with slow speeds and your internet dropping out. We'll need to take a closer look into what's causing this.
As there could be a few different options and we'll need some personal details from you, please get in touch with us via our Social Media channels. You can speak to us via Facebook Messenger at Vodafone UK, or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Please remember to include the link to this thread, along with your username.

View more options
3: Seeker

Fixes will be guaranteed to include 'cahnge channel' and 'reset router'.

If the sync speed isn't what you signed up for just get out now and go to another provider.  It'll save you months of agony and having to contact vodafone to sort out yet another problem

View more options