main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Broadband connection

No Internet. Red light flashing

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
3: Seeker

I'm looking for an update. I have reported that my router-CP1916SAWUF cannot connect to the Internet. There is a red flashing light only. My fault ticket is DOA09447500. I was supposed to be live yesterday midnight. I have got a new Vodafone vox 3.

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This company is useless

View more options
8 REPLIES 8

Can someone answer please? I am getting pretty irritated on how you treat me. 

View more options

This company is useless

View more options

@Nuthatch666 Sorry you haven't received an update in relation to your router, since you've reported that it won't connect to the internet. I know just how important it is to stay connected and have a reliable service! So a member of our team can get this looked into right away, please get in touch via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Don't forget to include the link to this thread, along with your username. 

View more options
4: Newbie

Hi @Loz May I ask a question. I am looking to improve my FTTC/VDSL2 Connection. I was just wondering how much would be to upgrade my the drop wire coming in to my house with a pure cooper cable. If I have to pay for it how much will it cost I mean don’t get me wrong I get very good speeds. It’s just for stability and reliability I am Willing to pay for if the price is too high it will not matter.

View more options
16: Advanced member

You need to get in touch with OpenReach, as they look after the Line coming into the house.

View more options
4: Newbie

You need in contacted with your ISP first for Vodafone to Contact in with Openreach

View more options

I'm glad to hear you're getting great speeds @DJDanny90000. If this is something that could be available to you, we'd need to access your account and take a closer look. 

Please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

View more options
2: Seeker

Have you ever tried anything from them?

View more options