cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

One com... very bad service. Please help!!!

SafiaB
2: Seeker

We haven't had internet from 16 December till now (31st December) and they lie to me every time.

Very poor communication, liars and problems with staying without internet for very long time!!!

I’m still waiting for my internet to be fixed and I am still waiting to talk to a manager for over two weeks now!

please help

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@SafiaB 

That's not good at all.

You mention “ Onecom” in your threads header title.

Onecom are a business partner to Vodafone so I think that you'd need to liase with Onecom as Vodafone may not have the required level of access.

https://onecom.co.uk/contact/ 

There is no account access via this forum I'm afraid.

To mention The Vodafone Broadband Team are available via 08080 034 515 from Broadband-and-Home-Phone-FAQs. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Onecom!!!! 
We have stayed without internet throughout Christmas and New year!!!
With more lies everyday. Manager is not interested in calling me back after 2 weeks now.
Our internet involves my Job, the TV, doors bell, cameras, my childrens education and much more!
Be aware it’s a very bad company and if you will have any problems they will not help you!

SafiaB

Onecome... Be aware!!!

without internet from 16 December, now 5 January!!!!

Very bad company. Bad communication, rude and lie to us every day!!!
We havent had internet for more than 2 weeks now none during Christmas or the New year!!!!!!!
My children cant access education for their GCSE and A-level exams as well as my work!!!!!
Have been trying to cancel the contract but they want to charge us for cancellation fees althought theyve broken their contract!!!!
Be aware stay away!!!!!