main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Broadband connection

Only house on street without gigafast

1: Seeker

Has anyone had their house missed out when Vodafone (or their subcontractors) have been in their area to install the gigafast network.  My house is right on the corner of two streets and all of the houses in both streets are able to subscribe for the gigafast service.  I know this because on vodafone website for signing up you can move forward with the process for every house number on the street apart from mine.  Has anyone had this issue and managed to have someone from Vodafone sort it out?

VODADONE - YOU HAVE SAID ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS YOU WILL SORT THIS OUT BUT NOTHING BACK YET.  CAN YOU PLEASE URGENTLY FIX THIS?  

View more options
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @Heard_it, it's disappointing to hear our Gigafast still isn't available for you and I understand how frustrating this must be. We're working on extending our reach and providing more houses all the time, so keep checking back on our website for updates. 

View more options
1: Seeker

nobody at vodafone seems to understand that it has already come to my area but my house has been left out because it is on the corner. the engineers have been and gone and the gigafast is available TO EVERYONE IN MY STREET BUT ME.  I am going to call vodafone, AGAIN, tomorrow (19 April) to try and sort this out.   

checking back on the website is of no use. 

View more options

Let us know how got on with this @Heard_it. It's an unusual situation but I’m sure our Gigafast team will have a way to feed this back to the network engineers. Blair

View more options