Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Panasonic TV not remembering wifi password

ellagarland
2: Seeker

Hi,

We got connected to vodafone a few days ago and are having a couple of issues.

The panasonic tv is losing connection so every time we turn the tv off standby we have to re enter the password which is obviously not ideal.

I also have an i phone 7 and that too keeps dropping the connection.

The laptop is fine.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

rodriguez237

have you managed to sort this out in any way? I am in exactly the same situation here, and they keep playing around my setup and router location, but nothing changes, they seems to be playing around with me. Thanks in advance

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@rodriguez237 Have you read into the thread previously provided by @AnnS ? This has a little more detail than this thread on TV pairing etc. 

Thanks @Josh

Yes I did, but didnt sort my problem.

Thanks

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all, 

Just to confirm, when you originally set up the Wi-Fi Connection to the TV was it these steps you followed?

Have you tried using a LAN cable to connect the router to the TV to see if this resolves the password input issue?

In regards to the connection time out via your iPhone @ellagarland, are you getting a specific error message when this happens, or does the phone show has having no internet connection?

If you're not noticing the internet connection dropping on other devices at the same time, this is more likely to be an issue with the hardware it's connected to, rather than the network itself.