main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Broadband connection

Phone line dead no call back!

4: Newbie

My phone line has been dead since Wednesday have tried calling and live chat and been told both times tech 2 will contact me and havnt. I desperately need a bt engineer so can a moderator help me out here? I have done the usual checks, wired phone direct to test socket, etc.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @rosco3045, sorry about that.

Sometimes, with a no dial tone fault, we're able to send an engineer who doesn’t need to come to your property.

Tech2 then contact you after the engineer has been, which may explain the delay. Was an engineer mentioned at all?

We can check this, and clarify things for you. We’ll need to access your account to do this so I’ve sent you a private message with details of how to get in touch.

Blair

View more options
Highlighted
4: Newbie

Hi Blair thanks for the reply. A bt engineer did in fact turn up yesterday afternoon and has found the fault on an adjacent pole. My internet is now better than ever!

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

@rosco3045 -  I'm glad to here that you've got it fixed and it's running smoothly for you. 

View more options