main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Broadband connection

Poor Connection. Dropped Packets

READER
4: Newbie

Hi, ive been having poor connection for over a week now. Speeds are slow and internet is unstable. Done usualy things, reboot, channel change, check equipment etc. Spoke to advisor last night. Wasnt interested and guessing was home time. Ive been running a broadband quality check for a couple of days and it shows regularly dropped packets. I

also have these errors from the portal on my LAN connected PC. Could someone please advise. Thanks

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
gipjon
16: Advanced member

got any log files to post 

View more options
READER
4: Newbie

Where do i find those mate? Can u see my attached image to original post? My replies dont seem to be working

View more options
Joe
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@READER Hi there, we'd be more than happy to look in to this for you. I've sent you a private message on how to get in touch. One of the team will get back in touch as soon as we can. Joe

View more options