main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Broadband connection

Poor Connection - Dropping Out Frequently!

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi there,

I'm getting a really poor connection with frequent drop-outs. Diagnostic tables below. Can anybody help diagnose the problem? Really frustrating that my network connection only seems to last three or four minutes then just dies!

Downstream Upstream
SNR Margin6 dB9.4 dB
Loop Attenuation16.7 dB14.2 dB

Error counter

Indicator name Downstream Upstream
FEC Corrections20120
CRC Error12914962

Statistics

Transmitted Frames Received Frames
Frame Counter7560343400
View more options
1 REPLY 1

Hey @happyandmagic19, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry about the delay getting back to you, we're a little busier than usual here on the Social Media team at the moment. 

Nothing should stop you from connecting correctly and we'll be happy to run diagnostics on your line. We'll need to access your account to help get you up and running properly - please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

View more options