Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Router online hours duration

Tiggerfan
4: Newbie

I would like to see how long the router has been online. The app shows online duration for each device but not the router itself, as far as I can see.  Maybe its in there somewhere, I can see MAC address & serial number.

Just trying to work out why the wifi map reconfigures overnight and why things drop out at random.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

network123
5: Helper

Router settings on the web, go into "Expert settings," then into Status. Shows you everything you've asked on there.

Guessing you are on FTTC... Check the DSL status uptime.

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

network123
5: Helper

Router settings on the web, go into "Expert settings," then into Status. Shows you everything you've asked on there.

Guessing you are on FTTC... Check the DSL status uptime.

Many thanks. Sorry I was focussed on the app, never thought to go back to basics.

This is FTTP but your advice is still good, the web interface is excellent.

I can see "PPP Session Uptime  10 hours, 32 minutes" which is exactly what I was looking for.

Can also see "Uptime since last reboot 4 days, 12 hours, 37 minutes"

And "Reboot Cause Power" - correct, we had a power cut.

No worries. There's stuff on the app which isn't found on the web and vice-versa (not sure why).

Just out of interest, have you noticed your WAN connection randomly dropping and issuing you with a new IP address? 

I'm on FTTP/CityFibre and have noticed this for the last day or two. It must have happened about 5-6 times already, the last time was shortly before 2am last night.

It was working solidly since it was first installed, but not so much now! 

Sorry cannot say cos we're out of country.  But no complaints from our cat sitter😀