cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sign in to a wifi network issue(new broadband)

Brown_bread
2: Seeker

Hi all, my new broadband contract should have been up and running from the 1st of December but nothing yet!

I have white steady lights on internet and wifi but when I connect to the wifi it takes me to a BT wholesale page...Spent 3 days talking to chat and engineers but could not fix it. Any ideas?  Thanks in advance! 

Screenshot_20211201-124538_CaptivePortalLogin.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

Zwinnington

Having the exact same issue, was suppose be active on 2nd, still being directed to BT wholesale. Tried all the resets suggested by support but get the feeling the line just isn’t transferred fully to Vodafone or something because the internet light is solid so obviously connecting to the outside world. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this including if you connect to the router using an ethernet cable, or just when you try to connect by WiFi?  If it's just using WiFi, and you can use the QR code or type in the SSID and password to get a mobile device connected then try that!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, so that's not the BT wholesale page that I expected to see!  Vodafone has not properly provisioned the service, and the only solution is going to be to keep banging on at them over the phone!

Zwinnington

Have you had any luck? 

I’ve been passed to third line team but still not resolved. It’s frustrating to say the least.