Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sudden Loss of broadband connection

Heavenswake
4: Newbie

Hi all, recently got the Gigafast broadband, got it installed 6th of May and all was well till sunday morning when i work up for work and noticed i had no internet. had to work so wasnt able to contact vodafone till after work around 8pm sunday night.

The guy i spoke to via chat got me to run all the tests, rebooting ONT and router. did it afew times, after about 20-30mins he said from their end there was no problem with my net but as my router would still not connect to the net he raised a fault ticket as tech help on the phone was busy. he also raised the ticket higher and said hopefully someone should get in touch with me in around 48hrs, luckily i have the backup dongle so i can have some internet.

ive been able to log into my router and found the event page thing this is the screenshot of what it says, does any of this mean something as i can understand why i suddenly lost my internet connection, any1?

vodafonehubeventlog.png

ignore the date and time, i had to do a factory reset on my router to see if that would help, and i guess as it cant connect to the ONT for access it cant update date and time settings.

any1 got any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Heavenswake

ok, vodafone got around to fixing my dropped internet, no reason why just said its back to working.

thought it might have had something to do with cityfibre as the included voip phone was down aswell.

unexplainable i guess just a random hick-up

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

Heavenswake

ok, vodafone got around to fixing my dropped internet, no reason why just said its back to working.

thought it might have had something to do with cityfibre as the included voip phone was down aswell.

unexplainable i guess just a random hick-up