main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Broadband connection

Superfast Vox 3.0 Router-Wrong daytime settings

Highlighted
2: Seeker

My new Superfast connection went live on Friday for business, but for some reason whilst I can connect to the wifi and lan, there is no internet access. The settings tell me it's connected at 52 mbps. The settings also tell me that the date is 04/05/2019 . It isn't! It's the 22/09/2019.

Help! It's driving me mad and spending another hour on live chat getting nowhere is not on my plan for today!

Tha is in advance!

View more options
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @Ekkyp, have you managed to get everything up and running since you contacted us? If not, please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. We'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

View more options
2: Seeker

Hi TJ,

Yes, thank you.. I finally got to speak to someone in the Business Support team on Monday and the connection process was completed. The router now shows the correct datetime.

The Facebook chat took 2-3 days to respond...

View more options

Thanks for the update @Ekkyp - I'm glad everything's fixed for you now! Sorry about the delay on Facebook, we're super busy here on the Social Media team at the moment. If there's anything else you need help with, please don't hesitate to get back in touch. 

View more options