main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Broadband connection

Vodafone Home Broadband Speeds

2: Seeker

My home broadband speed has dropped to 33.7mb/s for 2 days now which is well below the guaranteed speed you promised. I have requested the discount from my bill of 15% which has been applied but would much rather have my speed back up to what it should be. I haven't had any contact from Vodafone regarding the drop in speed and have no idea if the problem is being fixed or not. 

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Moderator (Retired)

Sorry for the delay in responding @Gibbo2257. What's the current situation?

The sync speed to your router would only drop If there's some sort of fault on your line. It will jump up again when your line is operating normally. If speed's still not recovered, please connect your router to the test socket that's inside the main BT master socket. We'll then be able to run some tests to see what's wrong. As we'll need to access your account to be able to help further, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Blair  

View more options