main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Broadband connection

Wifi conection getting lost for few servers like .io games or teamspeak

2: Seeker

hello,

can someone please help with this problem it is so enoying like after 30 minits 7 minits of can not conect to server.... but everithing else is working well 

Screenshot_1.png

it is the same problem like this forum

https://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057290234

i bought this router witn new tarif 4 days ago.

View more options
18 REPLIES 18
14: Advanced member

not sure what the pic is until its has been authorised on the forum

first place to look is in your logs to see if it says anything

what router did you buy

check wifi channel ,you can download a free wifi Analyser app to your phone and you can stand near the device that you are having issue with and you can see if next door wifi is stronger than your own in that room

you said you can not connect to a server for 7 minutes , is this your own server on your own home networks ,or are you trying to connect say to a difference server  ?

Sorry but we need more information to try and help

View more options

hello sory i do not speak rly well english but i try...

so problems are on those servers:

http://moomoo.io/?server=8:13:0 (does not metter wchich one server from that game)

or any server on teamspeak server...

and i am sure many more. websites or game servers. i thing it is same problem like this guy have: https://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057290234

and after 70 minits all of those servers get lost conection all together for 8 minits... than everything working well again... 

and like after 40 minits  (from those70 minits) games on .io servers start laging like 2 s good 2 s bad conection all the time.

so i can enjoy conection to server just for 40 just after disconect, at this time it is fine.

pictures are from time when it was not working

thanks for your time  (Nezabezpečeno = not saved, that red tryangle show just when it get disconect)

Screenshot_5.png

Teamspeak is voice calling program for many people, i try some official servers... so it is not about server but about conection between me and teamspeak something
Screenshot_6.png

this is normal internet stats after 7 minits lost conection (it can go up to 36 download - ping is prety nice many times 17ms)Screenshot_12.png

and this morning it can not be able to conect here

and my type of router

so I even try to conect by cabel - exactly same problem happening... so it is rly not about speed.

thanks for your time 

have a nice day

Hey @kinimod, thanks for providing those details; I'm sorry to hear about the drop outs you've been having. Does your router drop out when you're just browsing the internet for example, or is it only when you're gaming on these certain servers? 

View more options

hello

hmmm how can i test that if i do not go on those servers ... but i can do half... like every 5 minits test if those servers are working. I edit this message this evening.

i found another program which get disconect after 1h- TeamViewer

Last company where we have internet block conection to TeamViewer constantli. I try it now again and it is fine just that cca 1h.

edit: so it happend to if i am not on the erroring servers... i actuali did not go there for 30 minits and than i try and i just catch that 7mins eror... so it is happening even if i am not on any of those servers.

diferent device does not work to ... mobile or another laptop... it is rly about router. and norton server can not be conected in that few minits to...

View more options

Hey @kinimod, you can open up some ports on your router for certain games. It should allow the traffic to flow freely for that server and allow an uninterrupted connection. You should be able to find what ports wrok best in the user manual for the game.

Once you've got that information, Please try the following steps:
1. Type 192.168.1.1 into your browser.
2. This will bring up the Graphical User Interface (GUI) where you can login into the router.
3. It will ask you for a password and the default password is vodafone all in lower case.
4. Once logged in you’ll see a drop down bar that says Basic Mode, change it to Expert Mode.
5. In the red bar below this there is 6 headings, Overview, Internet, Wi-Fi, Sharing , Settings and Status & Support. Please click on Internet.
6. Once in here, click on Port mapping
7. You'll now see a table with the following headings:
Local IP Address, Protocol, Local Port, Public Port.
Click on the + button in the bottom-right corner of this table to add a port mapping rule.
For example, if you have a device with an internal address of 192.168.1.10 and you want to be able to connect to it via SSH using the standard port of 22, you might add a row that looks like:
192.168.1.10  TCP  22  22  (and slide the slider to the right to enable)
then press Apply.

I hope this helps you with your issue.

View more options

Hello,

I do not thing it help, but it looks like it some times are longer conected, and les time disconected. But sometimes it get disconected 3 times in row now... it is so wierd becouse it is rly new router no one can not hack and why it getting disconected on just those apps... and everithing else is working well... at monday i try to make unplug every device and be test teamspeak for few hours alone... if some other device making this... becouse i rly do not know what is that.

thx all for your time i appreciate.

View more options

ok i give up after 3 hours on like 2. wifi in same router it get disconect that is just in morning in day and evening it jumping like kangaroo after 20 minits. can you some how help it is your router... new one... i rly do not know i spend on it more than 30 h and can not get why and how. 

i can not play games becouse i lose my staff, sometimes it can not conect to norton servers, i can not speak for few minits throught teamspeak cant help throught teamwiever . it is anoing

Thanks for your time

have a nice day

View more options

@kinimod, Did you manage to open the ports on the router for your desired game? Has it worked at all?

All we can do is guide you on how to set it up 

View more options

Hello

It is not just about one server for one game it also doing with teamspeak, teamwiever and many others aplycations or websites. one of them is websites with .io (games) i set port maping for my computer local IP... is it right ?? what i did. now it sometimes disconect conect disconect conect in one minit. 

View more options

Are you not able to use any of these applications without opening any ports? It shouldn't be disconnecting and reconnecting all the time.

View more options

It did not work if i open port for local ip of my notebook and 22 22 something... em i doing right ? becouse it is not working and it is not just about my notebook other notebooks do that to mobile to... i also try to make secondary wifi and join there it is still reconecting super randomly now.

To make you sure reconecting just from servers like team speak team wiever, .io or others but google and most of the internet is still working. last wifi did not do that. but last company router losting my DNS... last router make many times lose DNS... 

View more options

It would be a good idea to let us check out your service. If you have the same issue when using an Ethernet cable, we really need to check if the PPP session is stable. Your router can remain connected and look to be fine, but the data, or the PPP session as we’d call, it may be getting interruptions. If this is defiantly nothing to do with your service, then we can concentrate on the router side of things.

I’ve sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. 

Blair

View more options

Hello,

The same staff happend when i been conected by LAN cabel i try that right now.  OK i try to do what you said in that private message.

Thanks for your help,

have a nice day Dominik Jiruše.

View more options

i just now found what making me disconected... my new phone S9 when i get disconected i turn of my mobile wifi and huray i get conected... but if i turn on mobile wifi just after that again than after like 3 minits it get disconected again... so my mobile is that bad guy who disconecting me (if i am all the time conected with mobile and notebook than everithing work for 3hours cca than 20 mins not...)

update (it is not hapening just when my phone is conected... some other device at home do that to... right now i do not know which but it get disconected just when others come to house)

View more options

Thanks for that information @kinimod

If you've contacted us via Private Message, we'll be in touch to discuss this further.

View more options

Hello, 

i still did not send private message becouse i have not time. Today i try download some aplications to that mobile and tat mobile is sending so much data. Becouse of that these servers get disconected... Becouse after some time it totaly stop and than is everthing working...the same with start... 

Update

i found what it was... samsung cloud sometimes aktualizated my galery... and that totaly eat whole internet wierd is just everithing els was working mabie it left some upload data but it wos not enought for these servers or that samsung coud eat all ports i do not know but i turn that of and i thing it is gona be fine from now so this is last message becouse when i turn that autosinchronization off than every servers rejoin... i send picture when it start and than when i turn off sinchronization...

big thanks to all who try to help... i really apreciated that thanks to everyone...