main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Broadband connection

recently got superfast 2 but upload speed is slow

Highlighted
3: Seeker

Hi,

i just recently have our broadband install superdfast 2 and i got this issue with my upload speed i cannot stream properly as mu upload speed is to slow is there any chance u can fix this

View more options

Attachments

5 REPLIES 5

and this ill show it on a picture need some help this is not what we paid forvoda app.jpg

View more options

image below

View more options

Attachments

4: Newbie

leave while you still can it will not get better. Vodafone will not help you

View more options
15: Advanced member

So from the attachment, we can see your DOWNLOAD speed of 41Mbps.  You should have received a letter when you joined that stated what your various connection speeds are. *Please note that if anyone tried to tell you that your Sync speed is your download speed they are wrong - the two can be different.*  But if you can't get the download speeds that you were promised then Vodafone via their tech support, should be looking into this for you, and if they can't fix it (you have to give them a chance), then you should be able to leave.

It's interesting that you are having trouble streaming with a 41Mbps connection.  Such a connection should be capable of supporting multiple 1080p streams, and even a couple of pre-recorded (optimized) 4K streams.  The only time you should be having trouble would be if you are streaming uncompressed (usually live) 4K streams.

It might be interesting to use one of the speed test sites ( www.speedtest.net) to see how your download speeds compare to the sync rate.

View more options

I agree, get out while you can or endure months of channel switching, lost frequencies, router malfunctions and technical help that involes 'switch channel' or 'reset router'

View more options