Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

vodafone mobile connect lite program error

beautitude007
2: Seeker

hello,

i'm having problem regarding vodafone mobile connect lite on Windows Vista.

before this , its ok and nothing goes wrong. Suddenly, when i try to connect to internet using vodafone mobile , there is error appeared.

C:\Program Files\Vodafone\Vodafone Mobile Connect\Opco\00000 Default\00000.xml.

what have i done was :

1. uninstalled it and restart my laptop
  2. reinstall

However the same program error appeared and it only happend on Dell Laptop because the device is working properly on other laptop (on windows 7).

Please help me to solve this problem.

appreciate your help

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Retired-BenJ
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi beatuidue007

Welcome to the eForum!

I remember this error, it’s related to an xml file that has the wrong info in it.

What version of VMC are you using? The latest version should fix this problem, Also you may need to update your .NET framework to 3.5 for this error to resolve itself.

Thanks
BenJ
eForum Team 

beautitude007

Hi BenJ,

really appreciate for the advise.I've been waiting fro the answer since i could not get any solution on the Net.

btw i'm using VMC version 9.3.6.1.2095

i'm not understand by updating .NET framework..do i have to download it or just run the windows update?

thanks buddy

my Microsoft .NET framework is 3.5 SP1

Hi beatuidue007

There are two things I’d advise here.

Firstly, updating to Windows XP SP3. This will allow you to install the latest version of Microsoft .Net Framework.

Secondly, replacing you older version of VMC Lite, to the latest full version of VMC v10.1.108.

This will ensure all your drivers are up to date, and all the fixes for all known issues are in place. Once completed you should have no issues with your connection.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards

Trev

eForum Team

Thanks Trev !!
I've been waiting for the solution and i'll try to do according to your instruction.
I'll let you know whether its successful or not.

Thanks 

Appreciate for your help

beautitude007