cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

100% Proof of throttling twitch iptv etc.

mrmarkyuk
10: Established
10: Established

Here's the proof of throttling - Once I vpn out of the vodafone throttling wall twitch is working perfect at full video source.

PROOF of  throttling  - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWqlPPGcv6Q 

It looks like throttling is around between 3.8 - 4 - once I hit up onto the vpn you will notice i'm up at around 10 and playback is perfect

There's too many other customers on here reporting the exact same issue for it to be a problem our side - I've tested multiple routers etc to rule that out - I created this new thread because now we can see it really is a vodafone problem.

this is my speed 
7929135659.png

Can you give an estimation when this will be changed back?

804 REPLIES 804

You should be able to phone for a code and tell them you're leaving, they should leave it live until the next provider takes it over.

Will take 10 days to migrate.

The register is running a story on this tomorrow :Smiling:

Do you think VF Management reading this thread or "register" ? LOL

They have a KPI : customers in and customers out. market share. business expences 

@Mozambezi wrote:

Do you think VF Management reading this thread or "register" ? LOL

They have a KPI : customers in and customers out. market share. business expences 

I take it by your sarcasm you don't understand what putting this issue in front of the world of IT will do.

It will harm there sign ups, it may cause ofcom to see it and start an investigation, it may help people get out there contracts penalty free.

At least am trying to help people unlike someone who sits and criticses others.

Milton Keynes

Peak hours on Gigafast 13/100 Mbps.

Off-peak 60/100 Mbps

Peak starts around 15.00 and Finishes around 1.00 am

Weekends treated as peak hours (slow)

Well speed is holding here at pretty much maxed out for www.fast.com, www.speedtest.net (London Vodafone server). However I forgot to do the single test last night, still slower for that, under 13Mbps consistently to London but 65Mbps BT Lancs.

Never mind. Problem still isn't fixed for me..Back to really bad speeds on Fast.com/Googles Speed test and Speedtest, also back to buffering. 

Gigafast at 19.45 Friday Down to 4.0 Mbps on 100/100 lol :Smiling:

@JimboAccy wrote:

Mine were still 3.2Mbps last night (check every evening) - will try again this evening but as Im in Devon, I expect we will be last for any technological things (gets out the worlds smallest violin).

Jimbo

Yeah no improvement - 3.5 on fast.com just now (im on 'fibre 76' aka superfast 2) - vpn back on for now...

Jimbo

Can't stream 4K on Netflix  speed test on fast .com 3.5Mbps IPTV pixelalated, if you are on unlimited 76/20 can they throttle video ok I am  only 3 days in to new connection but video should be ok from day one I have had fibre since it started various isps but never have had problems from day 1 watching video or 4K don't know if to cancel at 10 days to 14 don't want problems or unable to Watch 4K for 18 months on netfix, reading through the forums seems to be on going problem for a good few months Netflix and IPTV