cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

100% Proof of throttling twitch iptv etc.

mrmarkyuk
10: Established
10: Established

Here's the proof of throttling - Once I vpn out of the vodafone throttling wall twitch is working perfect at full video source.

PROOF of  throttling  - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWqlPPGcv6Q 

It looks like throttling is around between 3.8 - 4 - once I hit up onto the vpn you will notice i'm up at around 10 and playback is perfect

There's too many other customers on here reporting the exact same issue for it to be a problem our side - I've tested multiple routers etc to rule that out - I created this new thread because now we can see it really is a vodafone problem.

this is my speed 
7929135659.png

Can you give an estimation when this will be changed back?

804 REPLIES 804

gipjon
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

With ref to node fix on sunday overnight 10/03/2019/11/03/2019

FULL SPEED THIS MORNING FOR ME ON BOTH SINGLE AND MULTI DOWLOAD SPEED TEST

main exchange is derby    80/20 connectsion       sync 31mb down  7.6 up                           single / multi

time                                                                           10am       3pm        4:45        6 pm      7pm       8pm        9pm                                                                                                                         

http://fast.com                                                          31             31            6           29          31           30           31

http://labs2.thinkbroadband.com/speedtest/       31/31      31/31      8/16    31/31     29/31     29/31    29/31

http://www.supportal-test.co.uk/                            31/         31/            4/         31/        31            30           30

https://www.speedtest.net                10am       3pm        6pm       7pm    8pm         9am

cwcs nottingham                                    10/31      ------      27/30                                   24/30

exascale manchester                              22/31     ------       ------       19/31  ------          23/31

bracknell                                                 31/31     31/31     4./31    ------    31/31         31/31

ask4 sheffield                                         31/31     31/31     31/31   ------    31/31         30/31

bt preston                                               31/31     31/31     4./6.4   ------     30/30         31/31

aql leeds                                                 31/31     31/31    31/31   -------     30/31         31/31

international Speedtest servers on  http://www.speedtest.net

cloudwatt paris                                      31/31     31/31     31/31   -----      29/30          30/31

egypt cairo telecom                              31/31     31/31     29/30   -----      28/29           30/31

at&t new york                                        20/31     18/31     -------     ------     25/31          24/31

single/multi

4:50 till 5pm drop in speed across all tests . single speed at only half speed or less 

5pm back to full speed across all tests 

5:10 onward keeps bouncing from full speed to about half or less in step of about 5min 

6:15 onward back to full speed 

I'm not tech savvy but I'm losing 50% of my speed on wired Xbox one connection, would buying a new router help

@NoisyGriff  Hi there. Without looking in to your account, we wont be able to tell you if there's work going on in your area. I've sent you a private message on how to get in touch. One of the team will get back to you as soon as we can. Joe

Hi, 

Are anyone who's speeds are increased and getting tests done yesterday, have noticed any improvement in streaming without VPN?

kiszczu,

I have seen a big increase in the speedtest results from fast.com (Netflix test site) roughly x 3 or higher from what it was before (no VPN used). I even hit 700mbps on one test. No streaming issue for me on Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube or twitch since the fix to the node was applied.

I am just off the phone with the Directors office, and have been credited for the time I have had a degraded service.  I can only hope that is the end of my issues and there will be no need to run anymore speedtests !!!!

700Mbps. Wow.

My speed is stable. However here are evening exchange connections drop off. It reinstates next second. Bit affecting shooting games.

@Mozambezi wrote:

700Mbps. Wow.

My speed is stable. However here are evening exchange connections drop off. It reinstates next second. Bit affecting shooting games.

Need to put your flt number on the tracker, no flt no problem.

@sijones2010 wrote:

@Mozambezi wrote:

700Mbps. Wow.

Some people can't get FLT reference. Here are different reasons. One of them being a troll and spitting poison all over the forum

hello! I have just called the care teams there to see what the latest was on this. They have advised that there have been 2 upgrades done so far, one on wednesday 6th and another was done on sunday 10th. They advise that there is meant to be another 2 upgraded this week so does sound like it should be resolved for alot more people by the end of this week hopefully!

@Mozambezi wrote:

@sijones2010 wrote:

@Mozambezi wrote:

700Mbps. Wow.

Some people can't get FLT reference. Here are different reasons. One of them being a troll and spitting poison all over the forum

but Mozambezi how can i be trolling or poison if am only repeating your own words? unless your own words were trolling and posion?

Am confused.

Please help.