cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

100% Proof of throttling twitch iptv etc.

mrmarkyuk
10: Established
10: Established

Here's the proof of throttling - Once I vpn out of the vodafone throttling wall twitch is working perfect at full video source.

PROOF of  throttling  - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWqlPPGcv6Q 

It looks like throttling is around between 3.8 - 4 - once I hit up onto the vpn you will notice i'm up at around 10 and playback is perfect

There's too many other customers on here reporting the exact same issue for it to be a problem our side - I've tested multiple routers etc to rule that out - I created this new thread because now we can see it really is a vodafone problem.

this is my speed 
7929135659.png

Can you give an estimation when this will be changed back?

804 REPLIES 804

Ive just realised Rob - you said you are paying £25 - I was paying £32 a month for Superfast 2 and anytime calls so you must be getting a good deal already...  But I have PM'd you regardless...

Speed seems fine now, but it went offline for over an hour last night. Seem VF need to have a think about how they advertise themselves....

gipjon
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Vodafone got some good deals and they guarantee  the speed 

@gipjon wrote:

hmmm

Seen as i have my other reliable line in now am looking at migrating the VF line to someone else, just looking for a decent deal.

@JimboAccy wrote:

Ive just realised Rob - you said you are paying £25 - I was paying £32 a month for Superfast 2 and anytime calls so you must be getting a good deal already...  But I have PM'd you regardless...

Thanks for the PM.  I don't need calls or Voicemail, so will look into it, it might work out even cheaper than your deal for me without the extras. Cheers.

@gipjon wrote:

And it is cheap! 

We are getting exceptional unique customer service too. On top of this Tech Support is reading forum and updating on new and unresolved faults on your broadband.

@Mozambezi wrote:

@gipjon wrote:

And it is cheap! 

We are getting exceptional unique customer service too. On top of this Tech Support is reading forum and updating on new and unresolved faults on your broadband.

OK, that confirms it. I am 100% sure @Mozambezi is a VF mole.

"unique customer service" :Cry_Laughing:

@Vodafone

Why is this the best I can get on single thread speed from Labs.thinkbroadband ?

My Broadband Speed Test

That is about how my line is performing too.  Suggests limited congestion, but not too bad...

or they are still throttling traffic!

Another 4 in a row:

My Broadband Speed Test

My Broadband Speed Test

My Broadband Speed Test

My Broadband Speed Test