cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

100% Proof of throttling twitch iptv etc.

mrmarkyuk
10: Established
10: Established

Here's the proof of throttling - Once I vpn out of the vodafone throttling wall twitch is working perfect at full video source.

PROOF of  throttling  - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWqlPPGcv6Q 

It looks like throttling is around between 3.8 - 4 - once I hit up onto the vpn you will notice i'm up at around 10 and playback is perfect

There's too many other customers on here reporting the exact same issue for it to be a problem our side - I've tested multiple routers etc to rule that out - I created this new thread because now we can see it really is a vodafone problem.

this is my speed 
7929135659.png

Can you give an estimation when this will be changed back?

804 REPLIES 804

gipjon
16: Advanced member

with a bit of luck it will be your turn for the fix overnight tonight.

Don't get me wrong at the moment the fix is loads better even with that issue i reported  about 5 posts back .

The issue is really weird because it seams to do it only for about 5 mins at a time and then just goes back to full speed 31MB down to 5MB and then straight back to 31 .

it odd because its all or nothing ,

its like the node or link suddenly gets a load of data dropped on it which makes it overloaded . and then it take 5 minutes to catch up and then its seams ok 

So, my Internet just dropped...

Did a speed test and saw this

oh.gif

I pray everything is working fine.

Yup 1080/60 is working fine.

Im fixed by the look of it at long last.  My internet just restarted a couple of times about 5 mins ago, came back, straight onto fast.com to check and now getting the following without VPN and my live tv streaming app works no problem and Twitch is working great with Source 1080p :

Capture.PNG

Just woke up, 5:50am, Wales UK. No bnuffering on Twitch.tv VPN off.

Last night did nothing apart from put me back to square one 5.5Mbps fast.net twitch tv buffering last weeks fix cured all my problems..

Last night fix wrecked it for me

East Devon Exmouth Exchange

gipjon

The fix is broken this morning for me in derby and

tialynn, Exmouth Exchange

i also have 2 new issues this morning 

keep getting cant connect to server on all three speed tests

the upload speed is now having speed issues 

download speed is 31 down and 7.6 up

10am     10:15   10.30am      11am

speed test.com      12mb    5mb    9mb               31

speedtest.net         22/31   0         9mb/23mb   28/30

thinkbroadband     25/31   2.4      1.4/31mb      31/31

red single speed / black multi 

upload  7.6mb

speedtest               2.3         2.6      0.46mb          4.3mb

thinkbroadband     4            3        3 mb               4mb

Speeds were never an issue with me, but Twitch Buffering was and it seems to still be fixed @10:47

Llanelli Exchange, Wales (SWLJ)

Speed test net vodafone Bracknell single stream 6Mbps

Fast.net 5.5 Mbps

Twitch tv buffering at 10.80p

Just checked at 11am

Glad some folks are getting this fix - still the same old ~3Mbps on fast.com for me - I fully expect I will be on the final node to be updated the way this is going!

It would be really helpful for a little more explanation of which areas/exchanges are serviced by each "node"...

Hey. If you have a fault raised for it and the Tech team are aware, they should be able to tell you which date your 'node' is due to be completed. Might at least provide you with a date from when you should be seeing these improvements.