Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Applying Speed guarantee

arty68
4: Newbie

Hello,

I'm trying to apply for my 15% discount but when i click on my sync speed button on my broadband app I get 'Sorry we're working on an issue ' pop up. Does anyone else have this issue ? It's been going on for a few months and CS reps apply refund manually but can't put it permanently on my account I have installed the app on several phones and the same happens.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Try clearing the apps cookies and data if your using an android phone.

Something similar to settings, apps, the broadband app, storage and clear cache and data.

Or try deleting the app from your device and library in the app.store and re download a fresh copy.

If your still stuck then still try claiming the discount @arty68 

broadband/speed-guarantee. 

Broadband-and-Home-Phone-FAQs. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

arty68
4: Newbie

Thanks for the response , I have already tried the things you have suggested , just wondered if anyone else has come across this problem?

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We can take a closer look into the error you're getting on the app and help with fixing this @arty68! Please can you drop us a message on Facebook or Twitter - if you include your Community username and link to your post you then won't need to write your query out again as we'll see it from here 😊

Thanks  Natasha but unfortunately I don’t use Facebook or Twitter. Never had the need to share or follow :Smiling: