main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Internet speed

BT Broadband will PAY vodafone early termination charges!

Highlighted
10: Established

Some good news finnally spotted this in another thread 

[Removed]

BT Will pay early termination charges if you transfer to them,  so finnally a way to opt out of this vodafone fiasco. 

[MOD EDIT:  Content removed: please see Community Guidelines]

View more options
15 REPLIES 15
9: Established

[Removed]

At risk of tipping a bucket of cold water on your escape route, the article you've linked to appears to date back to November 2015.

Is their offer still current?  I see no mention of it here:  Removed]

MOD EDIT: content removed please see Community Guidelines]

View more options

It's still current - and confirmed, spoke to BT today and they confirmed..  basically they credit your account with what ever Vodafone charges to quit which will put your account into credit - If your still unsure give them a call and they will confirm this is still operational.

Also a bonus they are giving FREE amazon Echo's on every sale, offer ends in 6 days!

View more options

@mrmarkyuk wrote:

It's still current - and confirmed, spoke to BT today and they confirmed..  basically they credit your account with what ever Vodafone charges to quit which will put your account into credit - If your still unsure give them a call and they will confirm this is still operational.

Also a bonus they are giving FREE amazon Echo's on every sale, offer ends in 6 days!

Seems like a generous deal then...  you'd wonder how they could make any money on the first eighteen months...  

View more options
5: Helper

Thank you.

Vodafail, if your BB still isn't fixed by two weeks, Im gone.

View more options

I expect BT will be getting an influx of new customer very soon.

It is a pretty generous gesture from BT which is certainly not like them.

View more options
4: Newbie

Your also forgetting they also are offering up to £120 cash on a mastercard and if you use QUIDCO they will get you to £140 in cash back on top of the BT £120 Mastercard 

If you get the Quidco cash back of £140 and also the Mastercard £120 the package works out at £24.99 a month for 18 months 

Make sure you read all the terms and conditions obviously!

View more options

Wow, if you get all that to work then that is quite the deal.

I think a few of the long suffering members of the forums will be thinking seriously about moving broadband.

View more options

What more can I say ?

VF2.PNG

View more options

@rodney-trotter

Happy Days

View more options

Women and Children first lol abandon ship!

I'm pleased we finnally have some light at the end of this dark dark tunnel - and let's be honest Vodafone are never going to fix this problem we all know they are cutting bandwith to save money because this issue has gone on since 2018 and it's easy to work out from moderators on here they have been told to hide and cover the issue.

Also some more advice Call BT Broadband explain about this issue and you would like some information (Regarding Moving) - they will offer you a discount over the phone too - friend of mine said they matched the price what he was paying with vodafone! (basically reduced his bill for 18months) 

View more options
2: Seeker

Thanks for the tip. Have just ordered to move my line to BT. Don’t have to waste any more time trying to fix this problem.   

View more options

In their (BT's) terms and condition they state this:-

This offer is by invitation only to new BT Broadband customers signing up to any BT Broadband or Infinity service. 

I'd want to find out what BT mean by invitation only, before landing myself with a large cancellation fee. In other words, is the deal good for every new customer, or just the ones responding to a direct BT or Email shot?.

View more options

It's always best just to give them a call grimreaper that way you can get the discount too,  they never mentioned anything about invitation.

View more options
3: Seeker

Spoke to BT yesterday via Chat. They will reimburse upto 300£ in credit, I am on 25£ pm Fibre 1 that is next to useless and heading to BT will cost me 4£ pm more for the same plan. 

Also I spoke to Sky, they can give 100£ in credit if you move to them.

View more options

Given the thread title, it seems a little odd removing links to BT...  the ones I posted and the context thereof certainly wasn't promoting BT... 

No matter.  Not my trainset and I don't make the rules.

View more options