Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband Speeds Well Below Minimum Guaranteed

SuperRon08
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

For over 2 weeks now my broadband speeds have dropped to 20mbps from 70mbps on Superfast 2. This is well below the guranteed 55mbps guranteed on SuperFast2. My phone line also has no dial tone so every time I have to ring vodafone I have to do it with my mobile.

I have been in touch with agents on line, over the phone and through social media and have still not got anywhere closer to fixing this issue. Every single person you speak to wants you to take off the faceplate on the master socket and plug into the test socket no matter how many times you have told them you have done this with previous agents.

I have been with Vodafone for well over 2 years now but on 3rd contract, and have never really had any problems that they were not able to help with. My issue now is though that they do not seem willing to offer any help or book in an engineer to try and fix this.

What steps do I need to take now to be able to leave Vodafone and start a new contract with a different provider as I do not feel they are offering the level of service that I signed up to.

Any help would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

For people that have tried all the customer services options and feel they have not had an amicable solution i suggest to raise this as an official complaint  》complaints. 

Vodafone then have 8 weeks to come to an amicable resolution or issue a Deadlock Letter so you can then involve the Communications Omsbudsman @SuperRon08 

Some help links.

Improve-broadband. 

ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/advice-for-consumers/broadband-uso-need-to-know. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for the reply and information