main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Internet speed

Broadband connection speed downgrade

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
8: Helper

I get 55 mb on the up to 76 and decided that as it's not near 76 to ask for downgrade mid contract as it would save some money. I was actually talked into taking the higher package when I signed up by the sales advisor I originally asked for the up to 38. I have been told today no mid contract downgrades but I am prepared to start my contract again as I wasn't planning on changing providers so why can't this be done ???

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @dscott2701,

If you are not receieving the minimum guaranteed download speed then we'd look into downgrading you if we're not able to improve it. If the 55MB/s that you get at the moment is within the agreed range then we wouldn't be offer a downgrade until the contract has ended.

If you're unsure of the minimum guaranteed speed you can call 0845 003 4515 to speak with one of our broadband agents.

View more options
1 REPLY

Hi @dscott2701,

If you are not receieving the minimum guaranteed download speed then we'd look into downgrading you if we're not able to improve it. If the 55MB/s that you get at the moment is within the agreed range then we wouldn't be offer a downgrade until the contract has ended.

If you're unsure of the minimum guaranteed speed you can call 0845 003 4515 to speak with one of our broadband agents.

View more options