main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Internet speed

Broadband speed...big drop

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi can someone please tell me why my broad band speed has gone from 20 -33+ to just 4,

i believe when i signed up i was promised speeds of at least 33..so why the drop?

Oh if you want to drop the speed fine..but can you adjust the broadband bill to match.

cheers

fizzypop

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
15: Advanced member

That kind of drop in VDSL SYNC RATE suggests there is (most likely) a line fault.  It's the kind of thing that can only be sorted out by chatting with tech support.  Your best bet is to try to use the online chat, as it tends to be quicker than hanging on the phone for 45 mins plus!

*If it is the DSL sync rate, and you get some idiot that tells you to split the SSIDs then ask to be put through to someone else as splitting the SSIDs will have zero effect on your DSL sync rate. *That's the polite version!

View more options

Hey @fizzypop, that is a big drop and it's strange that it's happened so suddenly. Did you manage to contact anyone about this since you first posted?

If not, I'll be happy to access your account and take a closer look into this for you. So I can do this safely and securely, I've popped you over a private message with details on how to get in touch directly. 

View more options