main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Internet speed

Broadband speed dropped daily

Highlighted
1: Seeker

Over the last weeks my speed has dropped to a steady 1.9mb now have had openreach out line fine and today they did the external still the same 12 years never had a problem until I swapped to vodafone I have a second line and broadband in the house with EE and no issues. Anyone had this problem and how was it sorted

View more options
2 REPLIES 2

@Mctb So one of our team can take a closer look into this and see if there's any issues in the area/with your line for you, please get in touch via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Alternatively, you can speak to an adviser using Live Chat. Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.

View more options
4: Newbie

I think you only need to look at the other threads to see its a constant Vodafone problem especially at peak times. It seems that some form of traffic management is being used at peak times despite Vodafone stating the do not use it!

The problem with having an engineer coming out to check the line is they never come out at peak times to see what is happening and only come out when its working OK during the day.

Mine got sorted by changing to a diferent ISP but luckily for me I was within the then 30 day cancellation period.

BTW what speed did you sign up to?

View more options