main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Internet speed

Broadband speed getting slower and slower

Highlighted
1: Seeker

Our broadband speed is now so slow its getting unusable for streaming. Having the superfast 2 package we were given a minimum speed guarantee of 50 mbps. I don't think it's ever been that speed. It sat around 30 mbps for a while but now is at 18 mbps, slowing down to 10 mbps in the evenings. This makes it pretty unusable to stream at a good quality as well as many other things!

The problem is, every time I go to speak with Vodafone viw the live chat, which (from what I gather) is their preferred method, all agents are busy. Doesn't matter the day or time, all agents are busy! I'm reluctant to call because of the horrific stories on here of customer service. Can anyone from Vodafone in this forum help please!? 

View more options
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Adamhunt1986 I'm really sorry to hear you're having problems with your broadband speeds! So we're able to discuss this further, please contact us on our other Social Media pages:

Facebook - Vodafone UK

Twitter - @VodafoneUK

View more options