Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broardband speed

Brentwood
4: Newbie

Ive been with Vodaphone nearly 2 months and for the first 2 days I did get 54mb download (good)  then 48mb (still usable) then lower and lower. last night was 1.5mb/s YES 1.5bm,/s....junk speed !!!. Rubbish in fact. Two months of chat to vodaphone chat expert is a wast of time nothing they ask you to do works, and they lie to you (sorry but they do) they pronise they will send new routers, get a free month off your bill, ..Everything in fact but actually fix the speed. fair enough its not to bad at 2am (when Im in bed) , but i player durung peak times is a 'no go area' . Ive no option but to cancel with them and try BT. But vodaphone tell me I'll still have to pay for the whole year!. Do not switch to Vodaphone. I will of course risk my day in court with Vodaphone if it comes to it.

SO VODAPHONE PLEASE FIX MY BROARDBAND SO I GET NEARLY THE SUPERFAST 2  SPEED I AM ACTUALLY PAYING FOR .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for getting in touch with us @Brentwood - I'm sorry about the experience you've had with us. Can you please DM us on Facebook or Twitter, so we can look into this with you? 

View solution in original position

11 REPLIES 11

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for getting in touch with us @Brentwood - I'm sorry about the experience you've had with us. Can you please DM us on Facebook or Twitter, so we can look into this with you? 

I dont do facebook or twitter so cant. You can email me, you have the email address. But why would you want to?. All im asking is you give me the speed (or near to it) im paying for. Ive done about 30 chats to your experts, all have been very curtious but none have fixed my speed problem (1.9 Mb/s at 21.48  on 17 April) !!!!!!!!! I do not expect to be billed this month or any other month untill you fix this, your 55mb/s is laughable. Two of your chat people even promissed a new router is on its way (yea right). 

let me know when you fix my speed or dont take any more money from my bank. 

Thankyou

Hi again, Ive no 'Facebook Account' and ive no 'Twitter account' so am unable to chat this way.

Sorry Dane B can't contact on facebook or twitter as I don't use them.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can get in touch with our Customer Services team by calling 191 from any Vodafone phone, you can also contact us by reaching out to our online chat team and I'm sure we'll get everything sorted for you.

Hi Mark. Well i had to laugh, you did say we/i can contact you via Vodaphone chat?. And you right we can!

I have done this about 25 to 30 times and guess what ? NOTHING HAS CHANGED !!

I/we get lots of promises from them, they are nice guys really, I just love chatting to them for over an hour every other day , and they always promise they will personally look into my problem of 2 months junk broardband speed. Two of them offered to send a new router ...is it here yet?....er.....NO !

Will it change anything if it gets here ...er....I doubt it !

One told me I would not be charged for the last months broardband......YEA RIGHT !

So Mark, you know who I am, you can email me, txt me , phone me, or better still ...JUST FIX MY BROADBAND SPEED 

In actuall fact why have you got 'Us customers' talking to each other about how bad Vodaphone is at giving the broardband speeds it is charging us for, Its a great trick 

Please Mark, Im asking you vary nicely .....Fix my broardband speed. Thankyou

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Before we can discuss your account with your @Brentwood, we'd need you to provide some personal details. As we don't ask for these over a public forum, we'll need you to contact us privately. Once we've got your details through one of the methods I've provided, we'll be happy to help.

Please do phone me, and can you let the phone ring for more than 3 rings this time ?...so i have time to get to the phone. Thank you

Hi Mark  just so your up to date. Today 23 April 20 and the time is 18.45...

Just did a speed test and ive got  11.9mb/s not the 55mb/s I am paying for . Please sort this out asap.

Thankyou