main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Internet speed

Constantly dropping connection

Highlighted
4: Newbie

I've been with Vodafone BB for almost a year, and have never achieved the speeds promised, but I do (I think) get a discount as a result.

Over the last months, the Internet is frequently dropping out, eg, I'll be using my mobile on Internet, and I'll suddenly get a notification 'switched to mobile data', or, I'll try and watch something on the laptop, and fail. Vodafone decided it was the router, so sent me a new one, but the problem still exists! Please Vodafone, sort it out! 

View more options
6 REPLIES 6

@FloozW In that case, it's likely it's not the router that's the issue then and we'll need to run some further tests to fix this. So one of our team can take a closer look into this for you, please get in touch via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Alternatively, you can speak to an adviser using Live Chat. Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.

View more options

Thank you Josh, I will make contact, again. The lady I spoke to last time (who arranged the new router) said she would call me after a few days to see if the problem was resolved, of course, that hasn't happened. 

View more options

Well Josh, as you suggested, I made contact via FB, on 22nd July, but I'm still waiting for a response... 😕

View more options

Thanks for getting in touch with us over Facebook @FloozW 🙂 Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, our social channels are a little busier than usual at the moment and we're working hard to get back to our customers, as quickly as possible. Rest assured, a member of our team will get back to you as soon as we've picked up your message. 

View more options

I hope so @Loz as I'm getting a little fed up with it. 

View more options

And I'm still waiting...

If this is typical of the customer service, then I'll be leaving as soon as contract is up! 🙄

View more options