Welcome to Vodafone Community
Post Title: DA14 – Foots Cray
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?
No. Seems to be a problem on the entire street.
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
Poor 4G connectivity. Network slips to 3G(H) and sometimes 2G. Video calling is affected.
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
Problem with 4G connectivity. 3G connection seems more stable but comes at a cost of network speed.
6) When did you first notice this issue?
Ever since I moved into the neighbourhood (3 days ago)
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?