Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

DLM reset

MarkJM959
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have been a new customer of VF since 17/06/20 and since changing from BT I have had router and line problems, so I got  a OR engineer come out to sort line problems  and my sync speed was good but over the last few weeks my router has had problems with disconnections and my sync speed droped from 51.00 down 16.00 up to 38.7 down 12 up as of yesterday. 

I have received a new router from VF and have a fault open but how long will the exchange look at changing my profile to regaining the higher sync speed as my line and router problems have been solved. Or will I have to wait a few days to weeks to show a stable line before I ask VF to request a DLM reset of my line ? 

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

In your specific situation, I'd try to request the DLM reset anyway - if you can get support to understand what you are talking about!

Most cabinets, but not all, would start healing the low rate within 2 weeks, but not all cabinets are set up to do this automatically.

I have the team calling me back on Friday so a message I recoeved said, so i  will ask them to request it through there level 2 staff as I think that would be the final link in the chain to fixing my sync speed. So phoned leval 2 tech and said lime has no cap and above the min guaranteed speed and to give the exchange 3-7 days for it to check stability it should start going back up automatically and if not then VF will request a manual reset of the DLM or have an OP engineer  check it and reset DLM.   we shall see what happens but I will be back on phone Tuesday if there is no regain in speed.