main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Internet speed

Download speed is very poor

Highlighted
2: Seeker

We recently changed to Vodafone from sky, we always had issues with sky and so we changed to Vodafone, there's slight improvement but our download speed is terrible, we are meant to get 25mbps and we grt roughly 3-6 mbps sometimes even lower it constantly changes. We have tried everything, just like we did with sky. I was wondering whether it was becauee our master socket is over 17 years old and maybe that needed changing? The guaranteed speeds in our area are over 25mbps so it's not the area having crap network. Thanks in advance 

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
4: Newbie

How recently did you change because if you are within your cancellation period I would certainly cancell ASAP.

Jusr read the other posts on here to see why.

View more options
2: Seeker

We are out of our trial period, the vodafone internet is slightly Better then the sky, we never disconnect and its more stable then sky was. I just don't know why we aren't getting speeds that we should be getting. Being an online gamer on an xbox one x it's noticeable when the Internet isn't the greatest. Its crap when I'm working full time and in the time I get to myself the Internet struggles to download and play games. I know it's not a massive thing but we should get what we pay for 

View more options

Hi @Jackh99 I've replied to your other Community message regarding this issue. If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to get in touch 😊

View more options