Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Extremely Slow Speed - becoming unusable

KagyTee
2: Seeker

The past few days, my internet is running around 1-4Mbps, not the 55 advertised. I have contacted you via twitter but seem to be getting ignored while you still put up new posts there. Great customer service.

I will have no choice but to leave this awful service is this is not resolved resolved asap.

7 REPLIES 7

GJDUG
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Your not alone , it seems to be common, i have fault open and hopefully will get a good result , if not like you I'm off !

KagyTee

Been sent a new router today, no surprise, another day/night of unusable internet. 2.15Mbps is an absolute joke, will be phoning to request a cancellation tomorrow if not resolved.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @KagyTee Apologies for our delayed response, we've been extremely busy here recently. I'm sure we'll be able to help improve your recent speeds and connect your new router. As we'll need access to your account to do this, pop us a DM via Twitter of Facebook and we'll take a look 😊

Hi I am getting problems recently , download goes from 79 to 1 in the afternoon progressively to late evening 

it's not WiFi as I am using a wired connection from a few devices, and is the same if I turn Wi-Fi off, I have DM you on Twitter 

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@GJDUG If you've DM'd our team on Twitter, we'll be able to look into this and see why the speeds are dipping soon. If you link in this thread on your DM's it may help us investigate and speed things up for a resolution sooner :Smiling:

Hi I have had a reply saying its being looked at , but as its likely to be capacity in the core or edge devices and many people have it , i look forward to resolution, in the meantime I have switched provided so if in 10 days its not fixed , I'm gone. ( cancellation cutoff with my new provider )

Dabbs
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm glad to hear that the issue is now getting looked into. We're confident that we can improve your broadband experience with us, as we'd be so sad to see you leave.