Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Extrememly poor customer support

JJHughes2000
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

For the last couple months even before the current COVID pandemic, my internet sync speeds have been far below my guaranteed minimum, That didn't bother me too much, what did bother me was that every time I would apply for to 15% discount my claim would either be denied/ignored with no change to my internet speed, forcing me to claim again and rinse and repeat, I've been on my contract for 16 months now and still have yet to receive a discount successfully.

Naturally, I contacted customer support to have this issue explained to me better and see if I could get the issue sorted, I got in touch with Navneet who asked me what my issue was and then asked some security questions, After that they left me in the chat, no response, no update, no nothing, I waited 30 minutes messaging them 4 times in total to see if they were still there, again, no reply, I'm incredibly frustrated as I'm not receiving the speeds for what I'm paying and not receiving any compensation for it, then to top that all off I'm having my time wasted in support chat rooms with no change to my issue, the price I'm paying for my contract has already increased and if anything my speeds are slower than they were.

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @JJHughes2000 

I can certainly appreciate why you would be unimpressed with this.

I believe the Chat Agents deal with more than one customer at any one time but that does not mean they shouldn't be talking to you even if it's to let you know your still connected.

Perhaps try the Broadband Team via "call 08080 034 515  (free from all UK landlines and mobiles) with lines open between 8am and 11pm, seven days a week."

There is some help also in Broadband-and-Home-Phone-FAQs. 

If you still need help after that then the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can also help.

I'd suggest Twitter and link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself again.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.