Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Gigafast Slow Speeds

jasperb182
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello All

I have had the vodafone Gigafast 900mb service in Milton Keynes now for about 3 months and am getting only 500-600mb download speed on my PCs. My router is detecting the speed at 1000mb. 

I have had a vodafone tech out but they have said that it is a known windows 10 issue.

I have updated all of the LAN drivers on all 3 of my PCs and replaced all of the network cables with Cat6, I have even upgraded the rubbish vodafone router with a Top of the Line Netgear XR500 but am still getting the slow speeds.

On the plus side my upload is around 1600mb

Has anyone else had this issue or any ideas on how to rectify this please.

I really dont need that much speed but as im paying for it it would be nice to get it working

Thanks Marc

30 REPLIES 30

Dsph1974
1: Seeker

Snap, I am within my 14 days and unless they resolve this I’m gonna get them to come take it out and will go another supplier.

not only that but it’s me who has had to chase for 9 days and not one proactive call or email to update me.

not only that but after I spoke to uk based personnel they sent me the wrong ticket number which I had emailed my screenshots of speedtest and still no one messaged me or called me.

I had to call again and chase.

absolutely shocking customer service from the support teams.

Dan