Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Gigafast speeds

Jenidjaimee
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Inhad higafast installed on 28th june this year the past 4 nights inhave had downloads of under 3mbps and uploads of same !!! This is not good enough and whenever inhave attempted to contact the 24/7 support its too busy ##~## is the point of 24/7 support if between 9.30pm and 12.15am its too busy ??? I want this fixed NOW or you can remove the whole lot  

13 REPLIES 13

cran1285
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

exactly the same for me, slow speeds over the last 3 nights only...

also i tried contacting online support on my laptop but had no success because they was all ''busy'', so i tried on my phone using the my vodafone app and i got through to the support team, which proved very useless... but perhaps you could try that if you havent already

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

My apologies for the late response @cran1285 & @Jenidjaimee. Have your speeds now resumed as normal? 

Sadly not and i really am getting rather p**sed off all my lights boiler etc all require the wifi and if my teenage son moans that his xbox isnt working one more time i may well commit a crime !!

i am being told by the tech team that cityfibre restrict the tests you can run hence why i have to keep sending screenshots of my speeds which are rubbish - see attached i was with sky for over 5 years and not ONCE did i have any issues - i will be looking to end this contract as it is not fit for purpose and the tech side to fix is ridiculous !

NO my speeds have not improved - these are 2 tests run this morning both directly connected to ethernet, wifi off etc 

7.48am 29th august.jpg

6.57am 29th august.jpg

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Thanks for getting back in touch @Jenidjaimee, no one wants to be getting stick for slow broadband speeds; plus we know how important it is to keep connected. 

We'll need to access your account to help get you up and running correctly - please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

This is an absolute joke !! No customer support over the weekend my service was ok yesterday and crap again today this is not acceptable in 5+ years with sky never had an issue ! 

5C250C3D-05ED-4F5F-ADA7-664619E6E37C.jpeg

Justed had gigfast installed today my upload speed is faster than my download speed around 150+200mb slower on download. Please advise

@Jenidjaimee Have you contacted our Facebook or Twitter team? They can get some tests run on the line to find out what's happening with the speeds.

@anandpatel15 When did you have the Gigafast service installed? Are you able to pop over any speed tests that you've done? 

Had it fitted on moday see pictures of speedtest..

Thanks

C07910AF-EAA1-490F-824E-4A0192946A79.jpg