Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How to claim Ultimate Speed Guarantee?

Timble4
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi - my fibre broadband has been active for nearly a month, but my speeds are nowhere near the Ultimate Broadband Guarantee. I'm supposed to be able to claim a 15% discount from the app, supposedly by pressing a purple button that appears 2 weeks after I've gone live, under my sync speed in 'Info and Support'

IMG_0002.PNG

However, I don't have such a button - is there a different way to claim the discount?

11 REPLIES 11

gipjon
16: Advanced member

it appears on on the app on week 5 or 6 if your app is sync with the router and your account etc

you can ring up but you might have well just wait 

Wow, that's really bad - the Vodafone web pages promote this heavily, and say the discount is valid after 2 weeks. And there's no way to claim it other than via the app.

Disappointed in their false advertising :Sad_face: 

MarkF
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

You should be able to use the button after 10 working days @Timble4, have you been live for that long?

If you have and you still can't access the button, please get in touch via Broadband Live Chat here.

gipjon

mine did generally take about 5 week because i thought the same as you 10 days 

in the end I just assumed that you would have to be under the speed for the whole month before it decides to give you the discount for that month otherwise how does it know you was under ,cant guess the future   , but i could be total wrong 

A friend of mine has been activated for 2 years with a low sync speed - still no option to claim the discount in the app. Clearly a 'bug', as the app isn't working as described - but helps vodafone as it limits the number of people who claim.

I have same proble for months still no claim button

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Cubby, what sync speeds are you getting? Is it below your guaranteed speeds, when you test it via the Vodafone app? 

Sync shows on app at 13.1 guarantee speed 21 no button 

TJ

So one of our team can take a closer look into this for you @Cubby, please get in touch via Facebook, or contact us on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here. Please provide a link to this thread, along with your username; so you won't have to explain yourself again.