Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Internet broadband a joke

Lazytitan
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I was on phone for over an hour other day about only getting 2 mb speed k did all the stuff they asked me and they said they will monitor my internet for the time being and they will ring me back the following day never happened I can’t wait for contract to be up paying for decent internet 2 mb joke 

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hello @Lazytitan 

I agree those speeds are poor.

I know Vodafone has a speed guarantee promise Speed-guarantee  and will pay a 15% discount but that obviously does not help with your current speeds.

What did the Vodafone Agent suggest to do in the way of self help troubleshooting  ?

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

They said they will monitor the problem they offered me free internet for phone I need my computer they just didn’t bother getting back in contact with me  can’t keep spending over 1 hour on phone at a time I might just buy contract out 

BandOfBrothers

How long ago was your activation date @Lazytitan  ?

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Talking like easy 5 months ago it was okay at first now just dropped off dramatically 

BandOfBrothers

Ok so yes your past the cooling off period.

Thought I'd just check.

To buy yourself out could be expensive via paying an early termination fee which is usually the amount of months left to run.

From I-want-to-cancel-my-home-broadband-service. 

""Your early termination fee equals your monthly charge multiplied by the number of months left on your contract. We don't add VAT to this fee.

You could raise a complaint so see if they can action something to improve your speeds and or see if they will release you from the contract as a very last resort.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >