Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Internet connection switching between 4g and 3g..no proper connection

Hariharan
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Why is my network changes from 4g to 3g while playing any games..?but while other uses..it does nt gets switch between 4g and 3g?its completely annoying...

postal code :635306

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @Hariharan 

May I ask....

Does this happen with a particular game or all your games ?

Is the game your playing require you to be online i.e playing against other people ?

Which game are you playing and what model of phone are you using please ?

I'm willing to try the game on my Note 10+ 5G to see if i drop from 4G to 3G.  :Smiling:

I've normally only heard of a phone switching from 4G to 3G when a phone call is made and voLTE isn't available.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

yes, for all the games i play. Im using the handset Oneplus 5T.

I m finding this difficulty only on vodafone network. For other networks, I dnt see anything like this

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Hariharan  We're unable to check coverage offered by foreign providers here. If you're struggling to connect whilst in India, you could try manually roaming to a different provider than the one you're currently connect to. You can do this on your handset by following these steps 👇

• Select menu
  • Scroll to settings
  • Select SIM & Network
  • Choose the SIM
  • Select Network operators
  • Disable Automatic
  • Select OK
  • Select another Network from the list

When you return to the UK, you'll need to return the network selection to automatic to reconnect with the Vodafone UK network. Let me know how you get on when trying these, or if there's anything else we can help with.