main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Internet speed

Just so slow

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Promised  my guarantee speed but nope keep getting knocked off and 2.5 hours to contact customer service. Not happy on first day now 2nd day very poor 

13 REPLIES 13
17: Community Champion

Hello @JustGrub 

I appreciate your frustrated. 

This may help.

What-should-I-do-if-I-m-having-problems-with-broadband-connectivity.

When your broadband is installed, we'll optimise your connection to ensure you get the best possible speed. However, doing this can sometimes cause some short drops in service or unexpectedly slow speeds for the first 10 days and in extreme cases up to 30 days. Please don’t turn off or reset your router during this time.  "

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
4: Newbie

Hi JustGrub.

A few questions:

What package have you signed up to?

What speed has been promised?

What cancellation time have you been given, it should say in your agreement; 14 days or 30 days?

If you are on superfast and it is Fibre To The Cabinet then it should only take 24 hours for the DLM to sort out your best speed. Personally I would give it a few days then post back and maybe take some time reading other posts on here as well.

View more options

Yep top package.  Called again over 2 hours they said it was there end reset router and they will call me back 30 mins later as they would tweak it there end.  Same problem said they will speak with team and call me back tonight after work.

4: Newbie

I assume from what you have said you have just joined voda home broadband?

They used to have a 30 day money back guarantee when first joined, when I joined them. And It was ok to begin with.

I've just looked up as a new customer and cannot find that anymore.

Hopefully if you can, maybe you could get out of it on the 14 day cancel period.

Even if they may fix it in a month or two or three, you will be plagued with problems for your entire 18 months and be pulling your hair out. Get out now, if you can now mate. 

I have now resorted to getting a new vdsl line installed from another isp, because they do not respond or fix anything. It saved me from going crazy & loosing all my hair.

View more options

Oh my gosh..  I was promised a call back but never happened.  Yes will have to go in the shop as calling customer service is dreadful.  My speed at the moment is 9.69 mbs but it's showing on there app as 59.9 ??

This shows my speed 

View more options

If the information @BandOfBrothers provided hasn't helped improve your speeds @JustGrub, pop us a private message on Facebook, or a DM through Twitter and we'll be happy to help get this sorted. If you'd still prefer to cancel, we'll be able to help with this too,

View more options

Thanks what's the DM on Facebook to contact you ?

View more options

@JustGrub This is a direct/private message to us, to keep all of your information secure and away from being on a public platform, with it being over social media. The private messenger button will show as available on our Facebook page. We look forward to receiving your message 🙂

View more options

Yes I get that just didn't understand the dm when it had a link to Facebook.  

View more options

No worries @JustGrub! Apologies for any confusion with this, it's just to point you in the right direction of where to send us a private message, after you've posted to us publicly 🙂

View more options

yep thought that but couldn't find the personal dm on facebook.  Cheers anyway.    

View more options

@JustGrub You're more than welcome 😊

View more options