main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Internet speed

Lame speed

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Morning from Cornwall. I have had broadband installed for about 7 days and getting speeds of 30mb which is great. However it sometimes slows down to 0.17 mb.

Excellent connection it says 

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
4: Newbie

Read some of the recent posts on this forum and see if you are hitting the same problems as you may also find that the slowdowns are at peak times in the evening. If so then cancell before you are out of the cancellation period as trying to resolve anything with Vodafone is a nightmare and nigh on impossible. You will get the usual scripted runaround and promises but nothing gets resolved. Check how long you have been given. The T&Cs posted online state 14 days but people are still getting 30 days printed in the letter that comes with the package. If you do try and get it resolved then do not let it go past the cancellation period otherwise you will be stuck with it.

I cancelled mine and went to another ISP and now get a very steady 35.7Mbps from a 36Mbps connection at all times. Before with Vodafone it would dip down as low as yours and was unuseable.

View more options
8 REPLIES 8

Read some of the recent posts on this forum and see if you are hitting the same problems as you may also find that the slowdowns are at peak times in the evening. If so then cancell before you are out of the cancellation period as trying to resolve anything with Vodafone is a nightmare and nigh on impossible. You will get the usual scripted runaround and promises but nothing gets resolved. Check how long you have been given. The T&Cs posted online state 14 days but people are still getting 30 days printed in the letter that comes with the package. If you do try and get it resolved then do not let it go past the cancellation period otherwise you will be stuck with it.

I cancelled mine and went to another ISP and now get a very steady 35.7Mbps from a 36Mbps connection at all times. Before with Vodafone it would dip down as low as yours and was unuseable.

View more options

Its 3am in the morning and speed is 0.17mb I have emailed their CEO [Removed]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

View more options

Its 3am in the morning and speed is 0.17mb I have emailed their CEO [Removed]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

View more options

Did you cancel within your contract  ? 

And who did you go to pls ?

I cannot get responses from any channel I go through ....

View more options

From the T&C posted on their site:

"For broadband returns, please get in touch on 08080 034 515 (free from all UK landlines and mobiles). We’ll need your name, account number, address, telephone number and other personal information. Please have this to hand."

View more options

@jamescornwall wrote:
Its 3am in the morning and speed is 0.17mb I have emailed their CEO nick dot jeffery at vodafone dot com

Hi, Did you get a reply from Nick? I emailed him first thing this morning, nothing back yet.  Maybe the customer service is terrible all the way to the top lol.

View more options

Yes I got a reply from Sam Southall and had a mixed call, will call them tomorrow.

Vodafone Customer Relations [Removed]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

View more options

@jamescornwall wrote:

Yes I got a reply from Sam Southall and had a mixed call, will call them tomorrow.

Vodafone Customer Relations <directorscomplaints atcaredotvodafone dotcodotuk

Looks like I am being ignored as I have had no reply

View more options