Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Low Sync Speed

rjpatel
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi Vodafone Experts,

I am on superfast 2 broadband had a constant download sync speed of around 35-37Mb until early Feb 2020.  After a week when i suffered multiple router disconnections, my sync speed fell to 27.4 Mb (below my minimum so am claiming my 15%).  Called Vodafone and replaced the router,  The line has since been very stable with no disconnections, but the Sync speed is still stuck on 27.4Mb.  I was expecting by now for DLM to have brought it back up to 35+ Mb - but no joy.  Attached are my router stats to help diagnose.  Not getting much job with Customer Service who just keep asking me to connect to the test socket which I had already done back in Feb.  Any ideas - much appreciated ?

Thanks

Raks

1 REPLY 1

Dabbs
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @rjpatel, thanks for reaching out. We'll need to access your account to run some line tests to help improve your home broadband experience, I'm confident that we can get to the bottom of this for you. 

Please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker.