Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No response from technical team

fossean
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I contacted live chat on 10-3-20 about very slow DL speeds. After answering all the required questions, performing a line check, and uploading a screenshot of my last 11 results from speedtest.net, I was finally given a ticket reference number and assured that I would be contacted within 72 hours. I have heard nothing since. This was 8 days ago.

During the live chat, I was also asked to install the Vodafone app. I said I had already done this, and it doesn't work. I just see a message: "We're having a few technical difficulties at the moment. we're working hard to get things sorted." Error code 4300. The devs can't be working all that hard because this has been broken since I joined Vodafone on 10th February.

I understand that the app is the only means of getting a refund for poor speeds. Since I joined, my speeds have only once exceeded the minimum guaranteed speed of 54.99Mbps (speed is usually just below this). I know, from being with Plusnet, that this line can reliably get in excess of 62Mbps. Anyone have any ideas, feel like I've jumped through enough of the requisite hoops now?

2 REPLIES 2

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@fossean We're still working hard to resolve the error 4300 code on the My Vodafone app. Are you able to use our Vodafone Broadband app to see if you can claim our Ultimate Broadband Guarantee? If you'd like us to take a closer look into the speeds you're getting and the ticket that was raised for you, please send a message to our team on Facebook or Twitter and we'll check on its progress.

Please include your Community username and a link to your post here, you won't need to write this out again then 😊

Thanks for your reply. My original post seems quite trivial now, in light of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse rapidly bearing down upon us.

I might go to Twitter, on the off chance someone has a spare moment. 

Chin up, people!