Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Random significant dropoff

g_star
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Last year everything was great. Like everyone, working from home, Teams calls etc. Everything good. 

In the past month, I've been getting significant dips in the stability of the connection. Teams has regularly been telling me that my connection is poor, and colleagues and clients have noticed that calls with me frequently go awry. 

My laptop is connected to the router with an ethernet cable, so I know it's not a wifi issue. 

Is anyone else having this trouble?

2 REPLIES 2

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

It's strange for your service to take a sudden drop in quality for no reason, have there been any changes to how you're working @g_star I can see you've mentioned this is through a wired connection. Have you tried replacing the cable as any damage to this may cause interference to your service. So we can check everything from our end, pop us a message through one of our social channels and I'm sure we'll be able to restore your service to how it was previously.

Thanks, I'll drop them a line. We're noticing it with wifi connected devices as well. Everything fine for a while and then sudden brick walls. I'll contact the social team :Smiling: