Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Re: Fibre supplied by Satan! Still not fixed

Evikdrbadger
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi Guys, you probably won’t remember me from the start of May when I put in the first complaint however the issue is still not fixed! I was promised a call back within 48 hours as they couldn’t fix the problem over the phone. Still to this day, no call! We are moving property later this year and it seems absolutely pointless trying to contact you since. As you don’t resolve anything. The internet has got steadily worse and it feels like I’m a teenager back in the late 90’s again waiting for dial up! Other providers maybe more expensive but at least they sorted the issue. This will be my last time to asking you to sort it, to give me a refund for at least the last 3 months (even though it’s not been the speeds promised for all of 2019!) or I will start holding payments! I would suggest other people do to until you realise your service is terrible!

2 REPLIES 2

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

I'm really sorry to hear your broadband issues still not fixed @Evikdrbadger

As previosuly advised, we'll need to access your account to help get you up and running - please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

AlanJ456
1: Seeker

I hear you, we just moved home and we have been getting awful speeds. Best thing you can do is contact them directly instead of leaving a comment.