main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Internet speed

Slow speeds at peak times

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Aware that this subject has been raised before but raising again so I can hopefully .get some help from someone who isn't on the appalling live chat quoting from a script.

Off peak speeds are fine. Sync speed good at 79mb but as soon as it gets to about 5pm, speed drops like a stone to around 20mb. Not what I am paying for .

I did open a ticket with live chat and received a message today saying that everything had now been fixed but this was clearly a lie as nothing has changed.

Please can someone contact me to resolve this as it is driving me nuts

Regards

Rob

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
14: Advanced member

I did open a ticket with live chat and received a message today saying that everything had now been fixed but this was clearly a lie as nothing has changed.

that's normally when tech2 close the fault ticket due to it being filled out wrong.

slows speed is probably a cable link issue, sorry to say you will have to go back to the live chat or ring up again 

View more options

Hey @FatBob, thanks for getting in touch; I'm sorry to hear you're still having trouble with your broadband. So one of our team can take a closer look into this for you, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options