main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Internet speed

Stupidly high ping and low download speeds

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker

Hello, for the past 2 weeks between 8pm and 2am i have been getting stupidly low speeds and high pings, i have made phone calls but the main answer is "our team is not available at that time so theres nothing we can do"... great.

pingspeed.jpgrubbishpingvoda.jpg

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

After multiple phonecalls and talking to idiots I finally got a call with an answer! 

The reason is 'conjestion'! Vodafone do not have enough ports in the green boxes and its going to take on average 45days to fix it, maybe shorter maybe longer... 

View more options
4 REPLIES 4

After multiple phonecalls and talking to idiots I finally got a call with an answer! 

The reason is 'conjestion'! Vodafone do not have enough ports in the green boxes and its going to take on average 45days to fix it, maybe shorter maybe longer... 

View more options

I'm sorry that we've not be able to provide you with a more accurate timescale to get these issue's with your speed resolved @ruks.

If you'd like us to check for updates for you, we'll be happy to forward your query to our Broadband team. I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch so we can investigate further. 

View more options
1: Seeker

I was misold vodafone. I bought 72mbps assuming that I will get higher speed but it is very disappointing that I am getting speed just above minimum guarnteed. In that case it does not matter if you 52 mbps or 72mpbs when you will get only minimum speed. Vodafone will keep giving minimum speed so that you can not cancel the contract. This is absolutely marketing game and I am stuck in 18 months contract. Thats foul play & cheating . The customer who bought 52 mbps and paying less and receiving the same speed for which I am paying more. When you contact customer care they only speak like recorded answer. Absolutely disappointing. Please be wareof the trics

View more options

This isn't good to see @Hanuman99. For help improving your download speed, please see our troubleshooting guide.

View more options