Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Super fast 2 broadband capped at 10mbps

jordanvenner
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Having switched to Vodafone super fast 2 broadband (guaranteed 55mbps) I have only received that speed for a couple of days since I joined 2-3 months ago. The strange thing is that the speeds now seem to be capped at 10 mbps, almost as if I’m in a tariff which only allows max 10mbps. I consistently get speeds between 9-10mbps. I have been pushed from pillar to post having contacted Vodafone what seems like every other day. I have split the WiFi and changed the channels to the recommended channels on both 2.4ghz and 5ghz connections to no avail. 

Technicians have come out and worked on the line which seemed to fix the issue temporarily,  however since the speeds dropped they haven’t returned to anything higher than 10 mbps. 

Considering I received the minimum speeds for a couple of days this seems like an issue about maintaining the speeds. 

Hopefully Vodafone sees this and actually provides me with some solution.

10 REPLIES 10

Andy

Hi @jordanvenner 👋 we will need to some more digging into this issue and some further checks, if you can contact the team by clicking here and if you can include a link to this thread so the team can see the screenshots you have already attached and we will be more than happy to investigate further.