main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Internet speed

Superfast 2 speed app claims

2: Seeker

Can someone have a look in to my broadband speeds, the app reports that my sync speed is 44.1 Mbps and that I can apply for a discount, (see attached scren grabs) I apply for a discount and the app reports that we're looking in to my claim......when I check the app a few days later I get the same message that I can claim for a discount, I again claim and get the message we're looking in to your claim only to check again a few days later to see the same I can claim for a discount.

Can someone let me know what's happening to my broadband speeds and if I can successfuly claim for a discount!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

That's very strange @JimmyCooper. We'll need to access your account to take a closer look into your speeds and discount - please contact our team via Facebook, or get in touch on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here.

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

View more options